Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Contemporary Art Quilts - Contemporary Art Quilt Web Ring is open to any artist's or gallery's web site that displays contemporary quilted fiber a

Forums     Login   Signup

Contemporary Art Quilts

Manager: deleted
Contemporary Art Quilt Web Ring is open to any artist's or gallery's web site that displays contemporary quilted fiber art. Wallhangings, wearable art, or freestanding fiber sculptures are all included. Each work of art conveys the inspiration of its creator, inspiring and educating the viewer. Artwork can be either for sale or not for sale.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Revisiting November - 09/23/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kDkRtnFvkNg/Uj-4NYVdzBI/AAAAAAAAG0Q/MPq_o0AifDU/s640/background_for_november.jpg

Some of you may recall that a couple of years ago, I made a piece called " Novembe r". At the time, I was reasonably chuffed with it, but somewhere along the way, it ended up in the infamous "I hate it" pile where it has languished ever since.  And now, every time I see it I get this disappointed feeling - like I not only missed the boat, but wasn't even queued up on the right gangway. It's a terrible feeling! I'm participating in a group table sale at the end of November (don't get started on that Christmas shopping until then!); so I'm making small pieces at accessible prices for it, and as I have a small amount of the hand-painted fabric I had made at the time left, I thought that this might be a chance to make "November" right. So, here we go! See you Wednesday. :)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy