Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Contemporary Art Quilts - Contemporary Art Quilt Web Ring is open to any artist's or gallery's web site that displays contemporary quilted fiber a

Forums     Login   Signup

Contemporary Art Quilts

Manager: deleted
Contemporary Art Quilt Web Ring is open to any artist's or gallery's web site that displays contemporary quilted fiber art. Wallhangings, wearable art, or freestanding fiber sculptures are all included. Each work of art conveys the inspiration of its creator, inspiring and educating the viewer. Artwork can be either for sale or not for sale.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The big finish... - 09/27/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JSlhe0G70u4/UkVwePuMVnI/AAAAAAAAG2g/WZHExCmVjK8/s640/Paint_and_birds.jpg

When I left you on Wednesday, I said I had just a few more touches, so after I'd added some snow and some little cardinals in the tree, I was all "Done!"   But as it hung next to my design wall, I kept looking at it, and thinking it needed something. So I added one more thing. And NOW it's done! Have a great weekend, and see you Monday!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy