Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
RingMasters of WebRing.com - A collection of WebRing homepages, WebRing Index listings, RingMaster profiles....everything and anything having to do w

Forums     Login   Signup

RingMasters of WebRing.com

Manager: wrug
This is the OFFICIAL WebRing RingMaster Wish Forum. Ideas that WebRing has to improve or update the system will be posted here. RingMasters are encouraged to join this Forum and respond to the posts. We're looking for opinions (for or against) with good supporting reasons (especially if against). Please feel free to discuss these matters in the WebRing Managers' Forum so that any questions you have are answered before you post your opinion. Only one opinion per topic please. Response posts will not be made public so you can feel free to give your honest opinion.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Ring Adoptions - 02/26/2006
As of 2/26/06 we are implementing a new restriction on Ring Adoptions. It is totally absurd how "managers" have abused the concept of a Ring of topically related web sites. The two sites new managers MAY NOT submit to a Ring they take over management for are:
1. A "here's my homepage" site. If the homepage is not highly focused on the topic of the Ring, NOT the interests of the page owner, then it does NOT belong in the Ring.
2. Absolutely NO "here's all the Rings I manage" site. It has no value in ANY Ring.

Further, we reserve the right to remove "here's all my webrings" pages from existing Rings as well. They are simply polluting the system and wasting resources.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy