Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 25 - 28 of 28
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Daily Joining Limit - 03/05/2005
tough to say, you stayed cloaked behind the ID of "forumguest". If you want an answer, log in and ask.

Replied - 03/05/2005
Well as far as I know I am logged in now. I didn't realize that I posted under the forumguest yesterday.

I am Sally Jacobsen and I have a site listed under The Shamanic Webring: http://www.havensedge.com. I have an emails that are public as far as I know, lol

What I was trying to ask about is that I recieved notice I had exceeded my web joining limit?

I haven't applied to any other webrings except a light ring and one other that was shamanic but I got turned down because my teachings do not fall under the strictly Castenda teachings.

But I digress....

What on earth is causing me to get these "you've exceeded your web ring joining limit? I've joined 2, and then not for weeks.

Please don't be rude about this, I am asking an honest question.

Sally Jacobsen
Provo, Utah, USA
salomeslair@havensedge.com

Replied - 03/06/2005
You gotta bribe me to be nice. It's unnatural for me, so I need an incentive.
I've checked both of your IDs (your base URL returns two different IDs) and don't see any problem.
Can you try again and IF you experience the same situation, document all URLs you pass through on your way to the roadblock and then include the exact text of the error. I'm stumped at the moment.
&

Replied - 03/06/2005
okay touche' ya got me lol

when I joined I mistakenly joined with the index.htm on the end of one so I tried to change it - thought I had - maybe just the systems hiccups = I could have sworn I deleted one.

thanks muchly, Sally

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy