Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

1960's I & MY HALF SISTER (I have never met)WERE BORN. HELP ME - 05/04/2005
find my family. I have never met. I was born female, on December 22,1964 in Bellingham, Washington at St. Joseph's General Hospital. My mother was 16 years old at the time of my birth (born in Chicago in January 1948). She was 5ft 6in. tall and weighed 119pd. She had brown hair and green eyes. My father was in the eleventh grade at the time of my birth (born Febuary 27,1946). He was 6ft. tall and weighed 150 pd. He had dark blond hair and blue eyes. I have a half sister born December 23,1966. I was cared for by my grandparents on my mother side until my mother married. On March 28,1968 my mother gave me up for adoption. I have lived in California since then. I am searching for any of my relatives and/or information. Please, if you know anything

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy