Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 25 - 29 of 29
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Someone has deleted many of my memberships... - 09/15/2005
rottenralph: "Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with someone having a couple of hundred memberships if they wish to, but I find it hard to beleive that one site could fit the themes of that many rings."

Raises a good point, Why do so many RM's accept sites that are so obviously not directly related to there ring?

Replied - 09/16/2005
Actually, many of my memberships were by invitation. I join one ring and many invite me to join more. And believe me that it is work to be a member of many rings. I receive constant messages from masters, and constantly I have to make sure I do what they ask. Is it worth it, yes. My site is visited by many inidviduals looking to learn about their sandcastle dreams...Does anyone know how I can get a list of the rings that were deleted from my account?
md

Replied - 09/16/2005
You need to keep a list of the rings that you are a member of.
That way you will be able to identify rings that you are no longer a member of.
Just do a back up of your ring memberships list onto floppys

Replied - 09/19/2005
Thanks for this great tip...but how do I do this back up? Are you speaking of cutting and pasting onto a word processor. Is there a way to download this information? Having a large list of rings is very hard to keep track of.
thanks

Replied - 09/19/2005
If you have a floppy disc drive just go out and buy some discs. Put one in your machine, click file, select the disc option and save that page there. Its something like that and quite simple.

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy