Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Well I can see how much effort is made to really help someone. - 01/18/2006
What part of "can't use standard html port 80" doesn't anyone understand?
What part of "Please check the pages manually" doesn't anyone understand?
Funny how if you GO to the site, everything is set up, shows, and works fine, but the "nav bar checker" fails to recognize anything NOT port 80, which I have said before I cannot use.
Thank you SO much for supporting the LGBT community....

Replied - 01/21/2006
http://y.webring.com/cgi-bin/score

go here and type in your name

Replied - 01/21/2006
WEll, I looked for a site of yours to see what the hubbub was about. It appears that the ringmaster has 'passed your site' even thought there is no ring code visible. the site I found was LGBT community chat. If you want more help you will need to give more information.

A point of note: WebRing is smarter than they appear. If you hide your ring code in other coding, (so it's invisible on the page), webring can detect that. (I can't help with the port 80 stuff, if that is the problem.) I say this because I have had people try hiding code before. They don't want my ring code messing up their page but they want the one way advertisement.

Leave the angst beind. It's not personal from the ring managers point of view.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy