Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 6 of 6
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

My ring isn't showing up on my ring management page. - 07/20/2006
I created Guestbook Surfer's Ring on 06/24 and it still isn't showing up. Any idea of what's going on?

Replied - 07/21/2006
Which one are you? The Directory of Rings says
1 - 16 of 16

Replied - 07/21/2006
I'm not sure what you mean. I am the owner of Guestbook Surfer's Ring. I am pending at the Manager's Forum & the Technical Support/Help so I decided to bring my problem here.

Replied - 07/21/2006
Try this - log in and then go to the rings hub page. If you have access to the management controls from the hub go to change "Title Change". Don't actually change anything just hit "apply changes", then check to see if you now have control via the usual means. This will often kick it along and give you control - hope it works :)

Replied - 07/21/2006
Perfct!!! Thank you.

I'm trying to move my Ringsurf & Breavenet rings over to webring. I've been getting dozens of spammers trying to join daily. Its been a real mess. That has never happed at webring.

Replied - 07/21/2006
No problem :)

I have the same spamming thing going with those two as well, I turned on the verification codes request at Bravenet which helped cut down the spammers quite a bit. Not a lot you can do at RingSurf though, mind I get quite a few spammers on WebRing too. I refuse to give in but, as the rings were started six or so years ago.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy