Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

You know what, wrecked, you're right - 10/05/2006
My memory may be faulty, too. I've only been around since the turn of the century. Webring doesn't owe us a damn thing. We should be grateful for the priviledge of paying them for memebership. I've paid in $25.00 and have over and above that about $3.00 credit since 2002, so I'm gonna get right in line to kiss ass and hope I make another 3 bucks in the next 4 years. You're so reasonable. Thank you for showing me the light.

Replied - 10/05/2006
Thanks for the sarcasm, but really what does it do for you? Where does it leave you? Are you happier now that you posted that? I doubt it. Seriously, that post didnít earn you any money that can be used for a paid membership or anything else.

I donít see this or any post I put on here as ass kissing. Iím stating my opinions and my thoughts on this matter as Iím allowed to do. So if you would kindly stop with the Ad Hominem attacks / fallacy and go back to constructive criticism that would be much appreciated.

Its my personal opinion that if you people can take time and effort to email current members, make new rings, plan law suits, and every thing else against webring.. you all really would do better had you just made a few websites and worked to promote your rings and get new members.

If you have something you value, a ring that is worth something to you or another user, its your duty as a ring manager to at least promote it. On top of that, if you look at the new system its done in a way that no, you donít have to reach into your personal pocket book and write out a check to Webring.com for the fees, but you can earn them over time.

How do you do that? You get it from new members, from people paying to have their sites featured on your rings, and guess what, another new bonus by these changes.. the affiliate process!

So please, I know your gonna make a nice reply to me, but save your time and put your energy to a more positive use and do something that will make a difference.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy