Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

What is the freaking deal? Junk mail in my webring account? - 11/20/2006
Why oh why did I get this? I want to know how this happened.

FROM YASMINE. KOMA. by yasemine_20@yahoo.com.au (send REPLY) Sent: 11/17/2006 05:10:02
FROM YASMINE. KOMA.
Please read with care.
Email, yasemine_20@yahoo.com.au
Dearest one,

With due rexpert and humblelity writing you. And i know that my mail will come to you as a surprice. I have a proposal for you,this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to go against your weel. Your profile that i saw in internet pushed me to send you this mail,

I am YASEMINE. KOMA, 23 years old and the only Duaghter of my parents Mr and Mrs KOMA.

My father was among the rebels that was fighting against the goverment here in my country, And it is unfotunately that he was kill doring the war that was here in 2002

Before his death on 2002, he told me about a box he concealed the sum of six million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(US D$6.5) deposited in one of the security company's here in Abidjan Ivory Coast West Africa,

which he disguised and declared the box to contain family valuables instead of money, by this way the company does not know the true content of the box. The deposit document which I have in my possession carries my late father's name as the depositor, while I'm the next of kin on the same document.

Dear I am in a sincerly desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your Doughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Through my private email box (yasemine_20@yahoo.com.au ) for security reasons.

Thank you so much,

My Best regards,

YASEMINE. KOMA.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy