Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Am I in a live ring or not? - 06/25/2007
I joined a ring run by wreckedinsanity called *Role Playing Games Webring* When I tried to contact to see why I had not been activated I got this from you:
Member: wreckedinsanity, last active: 47.84 day(s) ago. Email status:verified Has unread wrmail: , wrmail last read: 20070508, wrmail last received: 20070625

Tried to go to his forum as instructed and got a thing saying it was suspended.

If I click on my webring nav bar, it just brings me to a list of sites here and not to sites themselves.

I joined 2 or 3 weeks ago. I went looking for my site on the ring and didn't see it. Have been sick so slow to back check on all this. Am I in need of finding another ring? My site is
http://elwingflys.webtgm.com/index.php "Elwingflys' War Room" and myaccount name is Elwingflys. Any help you can give me or suggestions for another active ring will be appreciated. Got to get this site off the ground.

Thank you, Elwingflys

Replied - 06/25/2007
The navbar works that way when pending (or suspended) - it functions and displays so you can place it on your page in a nice way, but the previous/next don't make any sense since you're not part of the active group.

Your site has been processed by us and we'll see about waking up the manager.....

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy