Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Why has my ring gone public? - 09/15/2007
I didnt get any emails from Webring, and when I go to log in it says it's public and I'm no longer manager of the ring. Our ring has been going since about 2000, and we had over 100 sites in there.

The new system is total rubbish. If this is what Webring do to their longest running rings then it's a poor show! All our member sites in our ring are disgusted.

The ring is 'The International Mini Webring'

I tried clicking on Adopt this Ring but it won't let me. This is pathetic!!!!

Webring for God Sake sort yourselves out. You're going to lose so many people who had/have a ring with you guys!

If anyone from Webring read this, can you please hand over our ring back to me please?

Replied - 09/16/2007
The ring you refer so, and why we have to keep repeating this over and over, was neglected fo 175 days before it was put under alternative management. the last 76 days some poor person sat waiting to find out if their site would be accepted into the ring.

That is UNACCEPTABLE whether you get an email from WebRing or not. Period.

For the record, however, the system sent 7 weekly emails over the last 7 weeks prior. We are not responsible for delivery of emails, we can only send. Your spam filters, bulk filters, invalid or unread email addresses are beyond our control. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you can receive emails from WebRing.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy