Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

site denied, and no reason given - 10/31/2007
I don't know why my site was denied, and although it says "for reason listed below", no reason was listed!

Replied - 11/01/2007
That is annoying. We're going to adjust the admit/deny notification so that some reason must be given.

Replied - 11/01/2007
That is annoying. We're going to adjust the admit/deny notification so that some reason must be given
============================

I can easily agree with that. It doesn't really take any time to tell why. For example,

Your site was denied for no specific reason at all. But my cat died, my girl friend left me for my best friend, the only letter I got in the mail was from the IRS, and I just needed to take it out on someone.

James S. Huggins
to contact me: http://JSH.us/webringemail

Replied - 11/01/2007
Ah, a little humor is always good - thanks!

What about, "Your sites colors are awful." or "Your huge, flashing banner blinded me and I just couldn't face 'checking' the page."

I've quickly backed out of many like these. Brown fonts against black background, etc.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy