Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

More about pending memberships - 11/20/2007
I mentioned this before but now the problem is worse than before. I've been 'pending' at two rings for a month, or more...What's up with that?? Should I just try to remove my submissions to them, or what?

Replied - 11/21/2007
We strongly encourage you to dialog with someone in support to have them look at the ring/manager in question. If you're 2.0 then contac your rep. Otherwise, use help submit form to complain about unresponsive manager. It is completely unreasonable for a manager to take more than a couple of days to review and approve/deny a site.

Replied - 11/21/2007
Yes, I strongly agree! Someplace here, someone else had this problem & it was said (by you, I think) how very rude it is for any ring manager to let WEEKS go by...I know it's been well over a month. In the past, at Webring I've had to wait maybe a week, possibly a bit longer, but eventually the manager of a ring always responded. Now...it isn't just one ring, it's TWO! ONE I could understand, just figure they've left the planet or something, LOL. But two rings, it's inconceivable.

So yes, indeed I will email support. It's high time, huh?

tgl

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy