Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

UNABLE TO UPLOAD MY WEBRING HTML TO EBAY - 02/09/2008
Ebay won't accept my Webring HTML on any of my pages. I tried auction Listings and my About Me page. A message comes back saying that it is Java Script so not allowable by eBay. How are other eBayers putting the Webring link at the bottom of their listings? I am not 100% techno savvy. I can barely find my way around this site so if you have any suggestions, please send them to me as a message as I will probably never be able to find this again.
Cheers! xxthcenturyfroxx

Replied - 02/09/2008
eBay doesn't accept any code except plain vanilla HTML, so you will have to choose the HTML option and copy and paste that code instead. There should be a link on the get your code page to go to the HTML only version.

Per eBay's rules, webrings may only be placed on your About Me page. Webrings and other outside links may lead to the deletion of the page or listing. eBay is pretty strict on that, since links could potentially lead someone to buy stuff on a site other than eBay.

Hope this helps! Mona

Replied - 02/09/2008
Look for a link that says: "For members who wish to install the HTML version of the navigation bar, click here."

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy