Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Forget it. No help from WR - 11/17/2009
WR approached me to transfer my Geo site to here and I was happy to do so. But when I put the ssnb code on my index page, the page then disappeared from my files for a couple of days, then when it showed up again it was inaccessible except for the html header boxes, which I have no idea how to deal with aside from adding code like ssnb. I put in more than one request for help navigating to the tools to fix my site, but got no repsonse in over two weeks now.
I'm over it. I'll just create a site somewhere else where some measure of support exists.

Replied - 11/18/2009
first off, it looks litke your site is transferred just fine
second, why bring this up in late november? The word went out in APRIL and we encouraged people for months to get it transferred BEFORE the cutoff so it could be checked and fixed if necessary.
lastly, if you have a SSNB issue, contact support. how can a public forum help with an issue like that.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy